Teradek Bolt-PROThe Teradek Bolt Pro is a wireless zero delay 3G-SDI transmission system capable of sending HD video (up to 1080p60, 4:2:2) as far as 300ft. The Bolt Pro Transmitter (Tx) is housed in a milled T6061 aluminum chassis and includes:
- Multiple 1/4″-20 mounting holes
- Multicast Capable
- 3G-SDI Loop
- Internal Li-Ion Battery
- Dual 3G-SDI outputs
- 1/4″-20 screw mount
- No battery
- SD/HD/3G-SDI input OR HDMI input
- Looping 3G-SDI Output (SDI units only)
- All popular Resolutions and frame rates up to 1080p60, 1080psf23.98/24
- Wireless range: up to 300 ft
- Low power: ~4.5W
- Lemo 6-28V DC
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery w/ 60 minute run time
- Chargeable over mini USB port or DC input
- Encryption: AES128
- 2 channel audio
- Milled aluminum chassis
- Multiple mounting options with 1/4″-20 holes
- Hot-shoe mount
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Size: 58mm x 110 mm
- Temperature: 0-50 deg C
- WSDI Pro™
- Can coexist with WiFi and 5GHz cordless phones
Teradek CubeThe Cube 155 is an HD video encoder for HD-SDI sources. This particular unit streams via Ethernet, 2.4/5GHZ WiFi, or a single 3G/4G LTE USB dongle to Teradek decoders, iOS devices, or content delivery networks. The Cube 155 includes all of the same great features of the original Cube such as a low power compact aluminum chassis, comprehensive transport protocol support (RTP / RTSP / RTMP / MPEG-TS*), and compatibility with any streaming video platform.
- Video Input: HD-SDI BNC
- Supported Resolutions: 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30, 1080i 50/59.94/60, 1080PsF 23/24/25/29/30, 720p 50/59.94/60 576i, 480i
- CDN Integration: The new Cube also supports dozens of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), including Ustream, Justin.tv, Livestream, Facebook, YouTube Live, and many others.
- Video Compression: H.264, Baseline, Main and High Profile
- Supported Video Bitrate: 250 Kbps to 10 Mbps
- MicroSD: Record on-board proxies in real time in either .mov or .mp4.
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP, SSL, IGMP
- Video Transport Protocols: RTMP; RTP, RTSP, RTSP over HTTP; MPEG-TS (MPEG-TS is an optional paid license)
- Audio Input: Embedded Audio Input; Analog Line or Mic in, adjustable gain.
- Audio Output: Headphone, adjustable volume.
- OLED Display: On screen display and joystick control for complete navigation and internal settings.
- Ethernet: 10/100Base-T
- Wireless: WiFi: 2.4/5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n MiMO
- RF Channel Selection: Auto with 3 modes: (2.4 or 5 Ghz), Auto (2.4 GHz only), Auto (5 Ghz only). Configurable to specific channels.
- Power Input: 2 Pin Lemo
- Battery: Internal Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- Nominal Power Consumption: 3W (while Charging: up to 10W)
- AUX Power Input: 6-28V DC
Bartech Wireless Focus
Bartech Wireless Focus
- 900 MHz Data Transmission, 8 Selectable Sub-channels
- Rotary Style Control Module That Can Lock Together to Other Units For Multichannel Operation (Focus unit shown)
- Interchangeable 1 Channel Receiver/Amplifier Modules, each with Remote Camera Run Outputs
- 12-bit Resolution with All 12-bits Always Available
- Fast, Simple One-Pass Manual Lens Calibration
- Control Modules Powered by an Inexpensive 9V Battery (18 hours of operation)
- Direct Potentiometer Input to Receiver/Amp for Servo-type Operation, or Direct Connect Transmitter to Receiver (Hard Wire)
- Automatic Standby Battery Saver Mode & Low Battery Indicator
- Automatic Motor Shut Down to Save Power
Dynawave VTX-100 Video Transmitter
Dynawave VTX-100 Video Transmitter
- Selectable channels 14 to 69 UHF
- Channel lock feature
- 21 dBm power output
- Range > 100 meters
- 10 to 36 Volts DC input
- Reverse polarity protection
- Less than 280mA power draw at 12VDC
- Low heat
- Video input buffer / stabilizer
- Resistant to vibration
- Hirose 6-pin connector accepts power, video & audio inputs (*Modulus 3000™ compatible)
- BNC composite video input
- SMA-RP antenna connector
- Compact SMA tilt/ swivel ducky antenna
- Recessed connector panel
- Weight 130 grams
- Compact size 3.1″ x 2″ x 1″
- Rugged CNC anodized aluminum enclosure
Canon 580ex MKII Flash
Canon 580ex MKII FlashThis is the premier Speedlite for all photographers, including professionals. It has improved communication reliability through its direct contacts, and recycling time is both 20% shorter than the 580EX and is completely inaudible. Compatible Cameras: E-TTL operation with all EOS digital SLRs; PowerShot G2, G3, G5, G6, and Pro1; and the following EOS film cameras – EOS-1v, EOS-3, Elan 7N series, Elan 7 series, Elan II series, Rebel T2, Ti, K2, GII, G. TTL operation with all other 35mm EOS SLRs, and Canon T90.
- Auto conversion of flash coverage with compatible digital SLR cameras
- White Balance info communicated instantly to compatible digital SLR cameras
- Full swivel, 180° in either direction
- Focus assist beam, compatible with all AiAF points on every EOS SLR
- Number of flashes: Approx. 100 to 700, with fresh AA-size alkaline batteries
- Recycling time: Approx. 0.1 to 6 seconds, with fresh AA-size alkaline batteries
- Power Source: Four AA-size batteries - alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable Ni-MH usable
- Dimensions: 3.0 x 5.3 x 4.5 inches /76 x 134 x 114mm
- Weight: 13.2 oz./375g, without batteries (4 AA alkaline batteries add 3.5 oz./100g)
Zacuto Z-FinderThe Zacuto Z-finder is a DSLR Optical Viewfinder which attaches to the back of your DSLR Camera. Z-Finder focuses with a diopter; therefore you can dial in the exact focus for your eyes. If you need an extra focal point, you can also use the Zacuto Extender Frames to extend the Z-Finder glass further away from the LCD screen. This is important for people who are farsighted and/or people who wear reading glasses.
Sony HDCA-702 Camera Adapter
Sony HDCA-702 Camera AdapterThe HDCA-702 MPEG TS Adaptor is a unique new product which enhance a workflow flexibility with various interfaces in an ultra-compact design. It provides real-time encoding of HD-SDI input signals into an MPEG TS for output via a DVB-ASI connector. One of this adaptor’s applications is field news gathering, using microwave and satellite transmission. The HDCA-702 encodes camcorder output signals to MPEG TS and outputs this stream via its DVB-ASI connector at the same time the camcorder is recording. The adaptor also supports output of HDV compatible MPEG streams from i.LINK connector to use with HDV-compatible HDD units and nonlinear editing systems.
Arri Studio Follow Focus FF-4
Arri Studio Follow Focus FF-4The industry workhorse Studio follow focus system.
- Follow focus system for use with film and cine-style lenses
- Gear ratio of 1:2 is appropriate for a wide range of lens barrel sizes
- Compatible with ARRI lightweight support as a slide-on unit
- With adapter, compatible with studio rods systems 15mm and 19mm
- Compatible with a wide range of ARRI driver gears and knob accessories
- Economical and robust