Sony PMW-200The PMW-200 is a compact camcorder with three 1/2-inch-type Full-HD Exmor® CMOS sensors. The sensitivity F11 and S/N ratio 56dB have been achieved. Independent focus, zoom, and iris rings enable precise shooting in many circumstances. With its high-quality MPEG HD422 (50 Mbps) recording capability, which is widely accepted in broadcasting stations and production houses, the PMW-200 helps to boost user creativity in many different applications, including news gathering and documentary production. With the use of an optional wi-fi adaptor (the CBK-WA01), iris, zoom, and focus can be remotely controlled – ideal when using the camcorder at a distance, such as on a jib. Also, Genlock/TC simplifies multi-camera configurations.
- Imager: 1/2” CMOS x 3, 1920(H) x 1080(V), EX-Mount
- Media: Solid State – SxS Card
- Record Formats: UDF - HD422 mode: CBR, maximum bit rate: 50 Mbps, MPEG-2 422P@HL - HD420 mode: VBR, 35 Mbps, MPEG-2 MP@HL - DVCAM mode: DVCAM FAT - HQ 1920 mode: VBR, 35 Mbps, MPEG-2 MP@HL - HQ 1440 mode: VBR, 35 Mbps, MPEG-2 MP@HL - HQ 1280 mode: VBR, 35 Mbps, MPEG-2 MP@HL - SP 1440 mode: CBR, 25 Mbps, MPEG-2 MP@H-14 - DVCAM mode: DVCAM
- Frame Rates: UDF - HD422 Mode: MPEG-2 422P@HL, 50Mbps/ CBR - 1920×1080/ 59.94i, 50i, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p - 1280×720/ 59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p HD420 Mode: MPEG-2 MP@HL, 35Mbps/ VBR - 1440×1080/ 59.94i, 50i, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p - 1280×720/ 59.94p, 50p, 23.98p DVCAM Mode - 720×486/ 59.94i, 29.97PsF - 720×576/ 50i, 25PsF
- Frame Rates: FAT - HQ 1920 Mode: MPEG-2 MP@HL, 35Mbps/ VBR - 1920×1080/ 59.94i, 50i, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p HQ 1440 Mode: MPEG-2 MP@HL, 35Mbps/ VBR - 1440×1080/ 59.94i, 50i, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p HQ 1280 Mode: MPEG-2 MP@HL, 35Mbps/ VBR - 1280×720/ 59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p SP 1440 Mode: MPEG-2 MP@H-14, 25Mbps/ CBR - 1440×1080/ 59.94i, 50i, 23.98p (2-3 pull down) DVCAM Mode - 720×480/ 59.94i, 29.97PsF - 720×576/ 50i, 25PsF
- Weight: 2.3Kg (5 lb 1 oz)
- Power Consumption: approx. 14W
- Video Outputs: Composite, BNC (x1), HD-Y/Composite 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω (switchable to Genlock in), HDMI, HD/SD-SDI
- Audio Inputs: XLR-type 3-pin (female) (x2), line/mic/mic +48 V selectable, Line: +4dBu, Mic: -70dBu–30dBu
Sony PMW-EX3The PMW-EX3 compact camcorder with an interchangeable lens system incorporates three ½-inch type Exmor™ Full HD CMOS sensors, each with an effective pixel count of 1920 x 1080, delivering stunning-quality HD images in 1080P, 720P, and 1080i HD resolutions. A rich variety of features for creative shooting are incorporated into this camcorder such as “Slow & Quick Motion”, which is also commonly known as “over-cranking” and “under-cranking”, selectable gamma curves, slow-shutter, interval recording and the Picture Profile™ feature. Additionally, the PMW-EX3 offers a convenient remote-control and multi-camera operation capability, which allows use with high-end camera systems.
- Imager: 1/2” CMOS x 3, 1920(H) x 1080(V), EX-Mount
- Media: Solid State – SxS Card
- Record Formats: MPEG-2 HQ@35 & SP@25Mpbs
- Frame Rates: 1080: 59.94i, 50i, 29.97p, 25p & 24p, 720: 59.94, 50p, 29.97p, 25p & 23.98p
- Weight: 1.9Kg (4 lb 2 oz)
- Power Consumption: approx. 13.5W
- Video Outputs: HD-SDI, SD-SDI, Component, Composite, S-Video
- Audio Inputs: Line/Mic/Mic +48V XLR
Canon XA10 A
Canon XA10 AThe ultra compact XA10 A Professional Camcorder is designed for situations where mobility is critical while shooting. This feature-rich, professional model records Full HD 1080p using an AVCHD codec. The ultimate professional camcorder for run-and-gun shooting, the compact XA10 A includes a detachable handle for low-angle shooting and portability. With the handle attached, the XA10 A’s functionality is further enhanced with the addition of XLR inputs and an external microphone holder. A Genuine Canon 10x HD Video Lens delivers a wide, flexible zoom range (35mm equivalent range 30.4mm-304mm) and smooth, pleasing backgrounds thanks to an 8-blade iris. And an infrared mode allows users to capture video in conditions with little or no ambient light, a situation which would make other camcorders useless. The new XA10 A provides the option of recording to a 64GB internal flash drive or two SDXC-compatible card slots and the ability to simultaneously record to two cards at once for instant backup.
- Imager: 1/3-inch CMOS, RGB Primary Colour Filter
- Media Type: Internal flash drive (64GB) or SD / SDHC / SDXC memory cards (2 slots)
- Record Formats: SD Cards
- Frame Rates: 60i, native 24p (records at 24p), 24p (records at 60i), 30p (records at 60i)
- Weight: 775g (1.7lbs)
- Power Consumption: approx.
- Video Outputs: Component: Output only; Composite: A/V terminal 3.5mm mini-jack, output only
- Audio Inputs: XLR 3-pin jack (2), Switchable between MIC/LINE, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack
GoPro HERO4 Black
GoPro HERO4 BlackHERO4 Black takes Emmy® Award-winning GoPro performance to the next level with our best image quality yet, plus a 2x more powerful processor2 that delivers super slow motion at 240 frames per second.1 Incredible high-resolution 4K30 and 2.7K601 video combines with 1080p120 and 720p240 slow motion to enable stunning, immersive footage of you and your world. Protune™ settings for both photos and video unlock manual control of Color, ISO Limit, Exposure and more. Waterproof to 131’ (40m) with 12MP photos at 30 frames per second and improved audio,2 HERO4 Black is the ultimate life-capture solution for those who demand the best.
- Weight: Camera: 3.1oz (89g), Camera with housing: 5.4oz (152g)
- Signal System: NTSC or PAL
- VIDEO RESOLUTIONS (Video Resolution / Frames per Second / Field of View / Screen Resolution)
- 4K / 30, 25, 24 / Ultra Wide / 3840x2160
- 4K / SuperView 24 / Ultra Wide / 3840x2160
- 2.7K / 601fps, 50fps, 48, 30, 25, 24 / Ultra Wide, Medium / 2704x1520
- 2.7K SuperView / 30, 25 / Ultra Wide / 2704x1520
- 2.7K 4:3 / 30, 25 / Ultra Wide / 2704x2028
- 1440p / 80, 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, 24 / Ultra Wide / 1920x1440
- 1080p / 120, 90, 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, 24 / Ultra Wide, Medium, Narrow2 / 1920x1080
- 1080p SuperView / 80, 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, 24 / Ultra Wide / 1920x1080
- 960p / 120, 60, 50 / Ultra Wide / 1280x960
- 720p / 2401, 120, 60, 50, 30 , 25 / Ultra Wide, Medium, Narrow3 / 1280x720
- 720p SuperView / 120, 60, 50 / Ultra Wide / 1280x720
- WVGA / 240 / Ultra Wide / 848x480
- Video Format: H.264 codec, .mp4 file format
- Time Lapse Video: Available only in 4K and 2.7K 4:3 resolutions. 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 and 60 seconds
- Record video and capture Time Lapse photos at the same time. Available intervals are 5, 10, 30 and 60 seconds.
- Looping: Record a continuous video loop that overwrites itself until you press the shutter button to stop it and save.
- SuperView video mode captures the world's most immersive wide-angle perspective. It allows you to capture more of yourself and your surroundings in the shot, and it provides full widescreen playback.
- Auto Low Light mode automatically adjusts frame rates according to lighting conditions for enhanced low-light performance. Frame rates are adjusted in medium- and low-light conditions. Playback occurs at the selected resolution and frame rate.
- PHOTO RESOLUTIONS (Resolution / Field of View / Screen Resolution)
- 12MP (Default) / Wide / 4000x3000
- 7MP / Wide, Medium / 3000x2250
- 5MP / Medium / 2560x1920
- Continuous Photo (up to 30 seconds): Hold down the shutter button to continuously capture a series of photos until shutter button is released
- Night Photo: Capture a single photo with a customizable exposure time of up to 30 seconds
- Shutter: Applies only to Night Photo and Night Lapse and determines the amount of time that the shutter is open.
- Shutter Setting: Auto (default) up to 2 seconds, Fixed 2, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 seconds
- Burst: Capture up to 30 photos per second
- Burst Rate: 30 photos/1 second (Default), 30 photos/2 seconds, 30 photos/3 seconds, 30 photos/6 seconds1, 10 photos/1 second, 10 photos/2 seconds, 10 photos/3 seconds, 5 photos/1 second 3 photos/1 second
- Time Lapse: Automatically capture a series of photos at timed intervals. Time Lapse Photo Intervals 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 and 60 seconds
- Night Lapse: Capture a series of photos at specific intervals and exposure times. Night Lapse Photo Intervals 15, 20, 30 and 60 seconds 2, 5, 30 and 60 minutes
- Protune™: Protune unlocks the camera's full potential, delivering minimally compressed, cinema-caliber video optimized for professional productions, and advanced manual controls for photos and video. Flex your creativity with customizable settings for Color, ISO Limit, White Balance, Sharpness and Exposure—and enjoy the greatest degree of manual control available in a GoPro camera.
- Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Rated at 1160mAH, 3.8V, 4.4Wh
- Audio Format: 48kHz sampling rate, AAC compression. Advanced AGC (automatic gain control) with multi-band compressor
- Internal Mic: Mono Approximately 2x greater dynamic range (compared to the HERO3+ Black Edition)
- External Mic: Stereo supported with 3.5mm microphone adapter (sold separately). High quality ADC (analog to digital converter) to support studio quality external microphones (compared to HERO4 Silver).
- Ports: Mini USB, Micro HDMI, microSD
- Media: microSD memory card with a Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required. Up to 64GB capacity supported. (Record times vary with resolutions and frame rates)
Sony a7SThe Sony Alpha a7S Mirrorless Digital Camera features a full-frame 12.2MP Exmor CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor to enable notable video and still image quality with an expansive dynamic range, low noise, and extended sensitivity to ISO 409600. At the sensor level, this full-frame sensor features a unique on-chip gapless lens design, which incorporates small lenses between neighboring pixels in order to increase light-gathering efficiency and promote greater image quality across the entirety of the sensor plane. The sensor and processor combination also avails a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a top continuous shooting rate of 5 fps, support for 4K video recording, and a fast 25-point contrast-detection AF system with sensitivity to -4 EV. Beyond its still image performance, the a7S is also quite adept in regard to recording video. It is able to output uncompressed 4:2:2 UHD 4K video to an optional external recorder over HDMI, as well as record full HD 1080p video in the high-quality XAVC S format at 50 Mbps in multiple frame rates. Extending the video recording capabilities is support for S-Log2 gamma, which helps to expand the effective dynamic range during recording, as well as picture profile options, time code, and zebra marker display aids. Sound can be recorded in the AAC/Linear PCM format via the internal stereo microphone, with a built-in headphone jack for on-board monitoring, or via an external microphone. Rounding out the a7S’s imaging capabilities, both a 3.0″ 921.6k-dot tilting LCD monitor and 2.36 million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder are available for image monitoring and review. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, with support for NFC, is available, too, for instant sharing of imagery from the camera as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- Lens Mount: E Mount
- Imager: 35 mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8mm) Exmor™ CMOS sensor
- Image Sensor Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Effective Pixels: 12.2MP
- Image Size (pixels): AVCHD: 1920 x 1080 (60p/28Mbps/PS, 60i/24Mbps/FX, 60i/17Mbps/FH, 24p/24Mbps/FX, 24p/17Mbps/FH), MP4: 1440 x 1080 (30fps/12Mbps), 640 x 480 (30fps/3Mbps), XAVC S: 1920 x 1080 (60p/50Mbps, 30p/50Mbps, 24p/50Mbps), 1280 x 720 (120p/50Mbps)
- Recording Format: AVCHD 2.0 / MP4 / XAVC S (up to 1920 x 1080/50p 28Mbps)
- Video Compression AVCHD: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MP4: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Media: Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, SD memory card, SDHC memory card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant)
- White Balance Modes: Auto WB, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent, Fluorescent (Warm White / Cool White / Day White / Daylight), Flash, Colour Temperature (2500 to 9900K) & Colour Filter (G7 to M7: 15 steps, A7 to B7: 15 steps), Custom, Underwater
- Focus Type: Contrast-detection AF
- Focus Point: 25 points
- Focus Sensitivity Range: EV -4 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- ISO Sensitivity: ISO 50–409600
- Viewfinder Type: 0.5"-type electronic viewfinder (colour)
- Screen Type: 3.0" type TFT LCD
- Shutter Speed: Movies: 1/8000 to 1/4 (1/3 step), Up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto Slow Shutter mode), Still images: 1/8000 to 30 sec., Bulb
- Outputs: HDMI micro connector (Type-D), BRAVIA Sync (link menu), PhotoTV HD, 4K still image playback, Microphone terminal (3.5mm Stereo minijack), Headphone terminal (3.5mm Stereo minijack), Vertical Grip Connector
- Audio: Built-in stereo microphone or ECM-XYST1M / XLR-K1M (sold separately)
- Power Consumption: Actual: Approx. 55 min. with viewfinder, approx. 60 min. with LCD screen (CIPA standard), Continuous: Approx. 90 min. with viewfinder, approx. 90 min. with LCD screen (CIPA standard)
- Weight: 446 g (Body Only) / 489 g (With battery and media)